- email@example.com - Expect a 7 day response time
- Forum - New Grounds Section. Game Staff identified by their orange username.
- Discord - Game Staff identified by 'Administrator' title and orange username.
- Facebook - Game Community page, 'Send Message' to contact the Administration.
This site is in no way associated with any other companies or parties. GateWars exists solely as an independent free to play game for the enjoyment of all, within the GateWars game family (Portal: https://gatewa.rs).
Questions on this subject can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms of Service
Game comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
The game or its owners or operators may not be held responsible for any disruption of service, loss of data, game play malfunction, or other events or conditions that are undesirable to the player, under any circumstances.
There are no guarantees of the quality or consistency of service and game owners or operators are under no obligation to deliver such service.
The game reserves the right to ban, suspend, delete, or modify accounts at any time for any or no reason.
Use at your own risk.
Information Collection and Use
- Information Collection
- GateWars is the sole owner of the information collected on GateWars. GateWars collects information from our users at several different points on our Web site.
- In order to use this Web site, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give a valid email address. We use this information to verify that the user is not attempting to gain an unfair advantage by registering multiple accounts automatically in his/her name. We store information that we collect through cookies, log files and databases. We will never give, sell, or release information collected through this site to other parties
- Log Files
- Like most standard Web site servers we use log files. This includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track userï¿½s movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are tied to personally identifiable information to enable our Web-based service. We use an analysis utility that uses log files to analyze traffic and user movement.
Communications from this site
- Account Activation
- We send all new members a welcoming email to verify password and username, and that the e-mail address they have provided is in fact a valid e-mail address.
- Service Announcements
- On rare occasions it is necessary to send out a strictly service related announcement. We reserve the right to send an e-mail to our users if, for instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance. Generally, users may not opt-out of these communications, though they can deactivate their account. However, these communications are not promotional in nature.
- Customer Service
- We communicate with users on a regular basis to provide requested services and in regards to issues relating to their account we reply via email, in accordance with the users wishes. All emails will come from an email ending in '@gatewa.rs'- if not, do not assume the email is from us.
- External Links
- This Web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we, GateWars, are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Web site.
- Further Questions
Report Recruitment Link Spam
Note: the purpose of this forum is for reporting abuse of services such as irc or chat, forums and messageboards, and newsgroups to spam recruitment links. If you do not know what this means, do not post here, e-mail email@example.com instead.
Please fill out the following form. Boxes marked with a * are required. If you do not fill in all of the required boxes, or you fill them in incorrectly, your submission will be ignored. Please read all of the guidelines below before submitting a complaint.
What is the 'UniqID number' the form asks for?
For people who play the game, this might be confusing. The "UniqID" required here is not the player's ID you would see on their stats page. Instead it is the combination of characters and numbers in the recruitment link (in particular, the one being spammed). For example, if the link being spammed is https://ng.gatewa.rs/recruit.php?uniqid=AB0123456789, the UniqID number you must enter is AB0123456789.
What kind of 'Evidence' do you require?
In order for us to take action against a user, you must provide some evidence that the violation occurred. For example, if you are reporting abuse on Discord, you must include a reasonably sized transcript. A reasonably sized transcript will include context, not simply the link. If you are reporting abuse on a forum, you may include a link to a screenshot, or a link to the forum and a transcript of the forum post. If you are reporting a Facebook violation, please include a copy of and link to the Facebook post. If you are reporting an e-mail violation, you must include the headers from the email as well as the body of the e-mail in your report.
No matter what type of abuse you are reporting, if possible, include the IP Address of the spammer.
What happens after I submit my report?
We will read every submission and make a decision. You will receive a confirmation of your report being received by our support team. Normally, we will not respond to submissions unless there are special circumstances. If you do not receive a reply, you are not being ignored.
Thank you for your cooperation in our effort to eliminate users who spam.